Live in a clean state. ColoZone Plus is one of the most premium colon cleansing and detoxification product available!
ColoZone Plus is safer, because it is natural and does not use drugs to stimulate the intestines or colon to produce effective relief as do most major brands. Read the latest testimonials from those who suffered for years with Chronic Constipation.
- Colozone Plus helps rid the intestinal system of waste and promotes elimination. Colozone Plus assists in the relief of occasional constipation.
- Colozone Plus is also an antacid which assists the body to neutralise the stomach acid that causes heartburn, gastric reflux, sour stomach, indigestion, acid stomach.
- Colozone can be used as a magnesium supplement. Being in a powder form makes it more easily absorbed and utilised by the body.
A brief conversation with any coroner would confirm that a person’s colon is often impacted to the point where the passageway is occluded/ restricted and obstructed by more than 80%.
The ColoZone Plus Solution:
Get rid of that putrefying matter and blockages and give your body a chance to do the best job it can to bring you to optimum health and provide you with a head start for the rest of your life!
- Dietary Supplement (RDI): Adults: 300-400 mg/day Child (4-13yrs): 130-240 mg/day
- Intestinal Cleanse: Under 60kg – 1 x 5mL Metric Teaspoons 65kg to 80kg – 2 x 5mL Metric Teaspoons Over 80kg – 3 x 5mL Metric Teaspoons
- Antacid: Adults/children 12 yrs and over: 1 teaspoon four times a day or as directed by your doctor.
Each 5mL metric teaspoon (1g) contains:
- Magnesium: 471 mg
- Magnesium Oxide (heavy): 600 mg
- Magnesium Carbonate (light): 400 mg
- Dietary Supplement (RDI): Take recommended dosage 1-1/2 hours before or after meals. Add ColozonePlus to 1/3 of a glass of water, stir thoroughly and drink.
- Intestinal Cleanse: Take recommended dosage 1-1/2 hours before or after meals. Add Colozone Plus to 1/3 of a glass of water, stir thoroughly and drink. Take once daily for a period of 7 days, followed by every second day for a further 7 days if required. Drink plenty of water, increase dietary fibre intake. Prolonged use of a laxative is undesirable, and may lead to dependence. Please consult your health care practitioner for advice. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present. If pregnant/breast-feeding consult your health care practitioner before use. Stools will be looser, bowel movement may be expected in 6 to 24 hours. Easy access to a bathroom is advised. Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.
- Antacid: Take recommended dosage 1-1/2 hours before or after meals. Add Colozone Plus to 1/3 of a glass of water, stir thoroughly and drink. Do not take more than 8 teaspoons in a 24 hour period or use maximum dose for longer than 2 weeks. If symptoms persist consult your health care practitioner. Store below 30 degrees Celsius and in a dry place. Ensure lid is closed firmly.